Get a Peek into our Embroidery Software Bag of Tricks!

For the past several years, we have been using embroidery software in SEW many ways. As we have tried new things,we have learned quite a few tips and tricks that make it easy to be creative. Now we are ready to share it with the world.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Walking in Memphis!

Hi Kathy and all our friends,

Well, I spent last week in Memphis, Tennessee for dealer meetings. I flew in a day early to visit my sister - she plays golf for the University of Memphis! She took me on a tour of Memphis. We did a drive by of Graceland and ate lunch at the Rock-N-Roll Cafe across the street.


After lunch, we visited some of the 'Elvis' shops. They had some fun memorabilia from different Elvis events. As we walked around I stumbled on this sign! I couldn't believe that Singer Sewing Machines sponsored an Elvis television concert! Wanted to share the sign with you.


As far as embroidery goes, I had some great conversations with our dealers who sell our embroidery software. Make sure to visit your local dealer because very good information was shared with them at the meetings! The final set of meetings are this week, so visit your dealer soon!

This week is all about Claire's dress as far as sewing goes. Kathy, you and I will be at the Original Sewing and Quilting Expo here in Cleveland Ohio for the end part of the week. If you are in Cleveland for the show, stop by our booth - we will be showing software!

Be back with more inspiring software solutions after the OSQE show!

No comments:

Post a Comment